The State Bank Of India has uploaded the Prelims result and marks on www.sbi.co.in. Candidates who qualify the prelims will need to appear for the Mains examination which will be conducted on June 04, 2017.
The Mains examination will be a computer based examination for which will comprise both objective tests and descriptive tests. Questions in objective type will be asked from 4 sections i.e english language, data analysis & interpretation, reasoning & computer aptitude, general & banking awareness. Descriptive test will be a test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
For the final merit list only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE& Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list.
Steps to download Result
- Open the official website of sbi i.e www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the link “Latest Announcements”
- Now, search and click on the link “Recruitment of Probationary officers in State Bank Of India”
- Fill in the relevant details i.e roll number, date of birth or registration number and date of birth.
- Candidates can download their score cards.
- Save it for future reference.
- Download Call-letters for Mains Exam – May 25, 2017 Onwards
- Online Mains Exam Date – June 04, 2017
- Result Declaration (Mains Exam) – June 19, 2017
- Download Interview Call-letters – June 26, 2017
- Final Result Declaration – Aug 05, 2017
Visit www.sbi.co.in for more updates on SBI PO (Probationary Officers) Staff examination.