SBI PO (Mains) released. Score cards have been uploaded online. Registered aspirants can download their respective results from the official website of sbi i.e sbi.co.in
State Bank of India released 2,313 vacancy recruitment notification for the post of Probationary officers (PO) in the month of february. SBI was created by an act of Parliament to succeed Imperial Bank of India. The bank will be soon issuing the vacancy notice for the Clerical posts.
How to check results
- Open official website of ibps
- Find and click on the link “Main Exam Result”
- Fill in the relevant details i.e roll number and other required details.
- View your results online.
- Download and save your score cards for future reference.
These scores are based on candidate’s performance in Prelims, Mains and interview rounds.
Earlier the results for PO Mains exam were supposed to be announced by June 19, however the results got delayed. Also, previously the admit the interview and group discussions were scheduled for June 10. Aspirants will be notified about the actual dates on the website.