SNAP 2017 Exam Registration started. SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a national level management entrance exam being by Symbiosis International University (SIU) to screen candidates for admission to MBA or various equivalent courses.
The SNAP exam will be an online test. Interested applicants can apply latest by Nov 24 on the official website.
How to apply for test
- Open the official website of SNAP i.e www.snaptest.org
- Find & click on the link “Register Now”
- Before proceeding for the registrations carefully read the “Mandatory steps for registration” as mentioned on right side of the page.
- Once the registration process gets completed, a SNAP ID and password will generated.
- Candidates need to pay an application fee for Rs. 1750. After this the registration will be successfully completed.
SNAP exam syllabus is split into the following sections:
- General English – Passage Comprehension, Verbal reasoning, sentence correction, sentence completion, syllogism, analogies, fill in blanks, one word substitution, parajumbles solving, antonyms, idioms.
- Quantitative aptitude – number system, percentage, work & time, Time-Speed-Distance, In equations quadratic & linear equations Algebra, partnership, pipes & cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, HCF &LCM, A.P & G.P, mensuration, Permutations & Combinations, Venn Diagrams.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning – Data Interpretation based on graphs, pie-charts, critical reasoning, coding & decoding puzzles, line charts, syllogism, statements & assumptions, symbol based problems, cause & effect, matrix arrangements.
- General Awareness – current affairs, history, geography, finance, business, books & authors, politics,
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||30 min|
|Quantitative aptitude||40||40||30 min|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40||30 min|
|General Awareness||30||30||30 min|
|Online registration for SNAP Exam Begins||August 10, 2017|
|Online registration for SNAP Exam Ends||November 24, 2017 (Sunday)|
|Test Date||December 17, 2017 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of results||December 28, 2017 (Thursday)|
In case a change is introduced in SNAP 2017 exam pattern or exam syllabus then candidates will be intimated in advance by placing a notice on Knowledge Hub.