If you are an MBA aspirant and wish to crack this year’s XAT exam then you must be interested in knowing the exam pattern, updates syllabus, exam dates and much more.
XAT 2017 scores will be used by XLRI Jamshedpur, Xavier Associate Management Institutes and over 100 other B-schools across the country for MBA admissions.
The test will have 4 sections. Candidates will also be required to write an essay once they complete the test. The marks of general knowledge will not be used for determining the percentile and cut-off at the first stage of selection. However, the scores will be used by XLRI and some other associate member universities during the time of final selection.
The test will be conducted on January 7th, 2018 (Sunday). Candidates can download their respective call-letters from official website i.e www.xatonline.in
How to apply
- Open the official website of XAT -2018 ie www.xatonline.in
- Find & click on the link “Register Online”
- For initial registration candidates need to provide their some relevant details i.e name, contact details etc.
- After submitting this, a provisional XAT ID and Password will be generated.
- Candidates can use this XAT ID and password to login to your account and complete your application form.
- Candidates need to pay an application fee for Rs. 1650. After this the registration will be successfully completed.
For any further queries candidates can check the official website of XAT-2018 i.e www.xatonline.in
XAT will follow online mode format this year. The exam will contain 4 sections. Candidates can view latest exam pattern & syllabus below.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative ability||27||27||170 min|
|English language & logical reasoning||24||24|
|GK & Essay||25||25||35 min|
XAT 2018 will consist of the following topics –
- Quantitative ability – Percentage, profit & loss, time & work, alligations & mixtures, linear & quadratic equations, Surds & indices, Probability, algebra
- English language & logical reasoning – Fill in the blanks (vocab and grammar based), Grammar related questions, Para Completion and inference, Reading Comprehension, verbal logic, parajumbles.
- Decision making – decision making, sets, logical reasoning
- GK & Essay – History, geography, current affairs, important happenings around the world, static Gk.
|Online Registration for XAT Exam Begins||August 16, 2017|
|Online Registration for XAT Exam Ends||November 30, 2017|
|Test Date||January 7, 2018|