CMAT 2020: Best Books to Refer
Common Management Aptitude test conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) is attempted by a number of aspirants in the country. CMAT 2020 will be conducted on January 28 2020. If you are one of the aspirants preparing for the CMAT examination, you must be well-versed with the competition faced in the CMAT exam.CMAT was conducted by AICTE till 2018. From 2019, the NTA started conducted CMAT for all the aspirants in the country.
Let’s take a look at the CMAT exam details quickly.
Mode of Test: Computer-based
No. of questions: 100
Time allocated: 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 400
Negative marking: 1 mark deduction for every wrong answer
With the number of various books available in the market for CMAT preparation, it becomes difficult for the candidates to choose the best books for CMAR preparation 2019.
Eduwhere is here to help you out with the CMAT 2020 preparation.
Here is a list of the top recommended books for CMAT 2020 preparation.
- The complete reference manual for CMAT 2019 by S. K. Sinha, S. Satyanarayan, J. S. Rana
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma (Mc Graw Hill Education)
- How to prepare for Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma (Mc Graw Hill Education)
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non - Verbal Reasoning by Dr R S Aggarwal
- Trishna’s Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and Other MBA Examinations by TIME
- NCERT Mathematics Books for Standard 8, 9 and 10 by NCERT
- Study Package for CMAT 1st Edition by Arun Sharma, Meenakshi Upadhyay
- Books on CMAT preparation by Arihant
For testing your preparation, it is always good to take online mock tests and experience the examination environment. Visit Eduwhere.in for all the upcoming management examinations including CMAT, XAT, CAT, SNAP and MAT.
Good Luck from Team Eduwhere!