SNAP 2019 Examination Pattern: Major Changes
The SNAP examination will be held on 15 December 2019. Thousands of students will be attempting the SNAP examination conducted by Symbiosis International University to get into the top B-schools of India. There are some changes introduced in the examination pattern and the marking system of SNAP examination that all the candidates should be aware of.
But before jumping on to the latest updates, let’s take a look at the exam pattern.
SNAP 2019 Examination Details
- SNAP Exam Conducting Body- Symbiosis International University
- SNAP 2019 Exam Date- 15 December 2019
- Mode of Exam- Computer-based Exam
- SNAP Exam Time Slot- 1400 to 1600 Hrs
- Type of Questions- 110 MCQs, 5 Special Questions
- Negative Marking- 25% of marks allotted per question
Important Changes Introduced
- The number of questions has been reduced to 110 from 130.
- There will be 5 special questions in the QA, DI-DS section for the SNAP 2019 Examination.
- The General Awareness questions will no longer be included in the paper pattern.
- The marks allocated in VARC will be 1.5 per question, for A-LR section 1.5 marks per question and 1 mark each for QA, DI-DS section.
- For the special questions in QA & DI section, 2 marks will be allocated for correct answers.
Here is a detailed pattern of questions asked in the SNAP examination.
Let’s also take a look at the important topics for SNAP 2019 examination.