Eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk 2018
The foremost step to prepare for any examination is by knowing about the eligibility criteria. The IBPS clerk exam is around the corner and the candidates are busy with their preparations. Here is the eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk examination. Take a look!
The candidate appearing for the examination should have a valid citizenship certificate.
Age limit and Relaxation
The minimum age limit for appearing this exam is 20 years and the maximum age limit for the same is 28 years. However, the maximum age limit of 28 years is just for the General category candidates. For rest of the categories, age relaxation is provided.
- For the SC/ST category, 5 years of age relaxation is provided.
- For the OBC category, 3 years of age relaxation is provided.
- 10 years of age relaxation is provided for PWD candidates.
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen get Actual Period of Service Rendered in the Defense Forces + 3 Years of age relaxation.
- Widows/Divorced Women get a relaxation of 9 years.
- Persons with Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989 get a relaxation of 5 years.
- Regular Employees of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service(for MP state Only) and Persons affected by 1984 riots get a relaxation of 5 years.
The IBPS Clerk examination fees for SC/ ST/ PWD category is Rs 100 (Intimation Charges only). For General and other categories, the fees is Rs 600 (App. Fee including intimation charges) .
The candidate should hold a Graduation Degree from a University recognized by the Government of India.
Candidates should have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree: The candidate should possess a certificate which proves that he/she graduates on the day they were registered for the exam. The percentage of marks obtained in Graduation should be mentioned at time of registration for the IBPS Bank-Clerk examination.
Computer Literacy: The candidate should have the knowledge of computer operation as the IBPS Clerk exam is conducted online.
Language Proficiency: Candidates should have verbal and written proficiency in official language of the State/UT. The candidate should be able to read, write and speak the language.
As the exams are approaching, start taking mock tests with Eduwhere right now!