Quick Tips for CLAT 2020 Data Interpretation
As the CLAT examination pattern has changed, candidates are paying as much attention as possible when it comes to various scoring sections like Data Interpretation. With the sample paper released by the CLAT official site, it is certain that the Data Interpretation section would be full of questions based on Tables, Pie Charts, Bar Graph, Line Graph and more.
Let's take a look at some quick tips to do well in the Data Interpretation section for CLAT 2020 exam.
- Get your basics clear from one single book rather than several available options. The best pick for books can be RS Aggarwal with Data Interpretation and Magical Book Series Data Interpretation by K Kundan.
- Focus on gaining speed while solving questions related to Data Interpretation, hence work hard on your basics.
- As the paper will be consisting of paragraphs and passages, read the statement and the options along with the instructions carefully before you begin.
- In the questions asked with tabular data, you may be given extra rows and columns just for confusion. Solve such questions carefully.
- Make it a habit to check the units before marking questions as missing a single-digit can lead to a completely different answer.
- Verify whether the data is given in percentage or decimal as both are different when calculated.
- Always try solving previous years papers to get a detailed idea regarding the difficulty level of the questions.
- Take up mock tests and test your time while you are solving the paper.